Charlie Cushion | Gemstone
Effortlessly chic, this waterproof memory foam dog bed gives your dog the best seat in the house.
You've thoughtfully decorated your home, but your dog’s bed is drab and smelly, and washing leaves it lumpy. It’s not the perfect accessory for your home, and it’s not keeping your dog off your favorite furniture.
Enter the Charlie Cushion: a luxurious, chic memory foam dog bed that comforts your dog while complementing your style. Yes, you (and your best friend) can have it all.
Inspired by a ridiculously loveable, incontinent street dog, the Charlie Cushion was designed to outlast and outshine other memory foam dog beds. It's everything you ever wanted in a dog bed, inspired by everything we ever wanted in a dog.
Our Charlie Cushion is designed to keep your home effortlessly chic, and your dog off your fabulous furniture.
- The chic canvas cover blends seamlessly with your style, and washes beautifully to combat life’s messes.
- The memory foam mattress feels as supportive as your pup's favorite spot on the couch, thanks to 2 inches of memory foam layered on top of an orthopedic foam base.
- A durable waterproof dog bed liner cloaks the dog bed in quiet, waterproof protection while blocking pesky pet odors, accidents, and sneeze-inducing dust mites.
As seen in O the Oprah Magazine, Southern Living, Washingtonian, and Modern Dog.
4 Sizes Available:
(Find the perfect fit with our size guide.)
- Medium: 28 x 22 x 4
- Large: 34 x 26 x 4
- X-Large: 40 x 30 x 4
- Huge: 45 x 35 x 4
- Cotton canvas cover zips off for machine washing
- Tailored zipper flap deters curious chewers
- Reinforced, durably stitched interior seams
Memory Foam Mattress:
- The top 2 inches of memory foam provide spinal alignment
- The sturdy orthopedic base foam provides unwavering support
- All foam is made to last years, and is safe CertiPUR-US foam
- The foam mattress is protected by our signature waterproof liner
- Protects the cushion from accidents, odor, dust mites
- Eco-friendly waterproof fabric can be sprayed & wiped clean
Eco-friendly details, because you, your pup, and the planet deserve it:
- CertiPUR-US foam is low-VOC and made without ozone-depleting flame retardants
- Food-safe waterproof liner fabric is made in the USA
- Janery’s fabric scraps are used for our signature cat toys, keeping fabric out of landfills
- At least 90% of the components are made in the USA
- Medium: 28 x 22 x 4
Your dog won’t be the only one sleeping well at night: Our commitment to ethical manufacturing means you’re investing in people, families, and futures.A portion of Janery's profits goes towards animal rescue, and Janery's new hiring program is training previously incarcerated women to work from home while earning a fair wage. These meaningful causes make every stitch, swatch, and shipment even sweeter.
Customer ReviewsBased on 14 reviews100%(14)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)J
I did not know that such a product even existed! The work and detail and quality materials, and most of all the customer service, I need a stronger word than WOW!!! Thank you Janery!!!E
We love these beds so much that we bought more for our second floor! They are beautiful but also incredibly durable. We have one pup who likes to nest, and they have held up well. I also love that I can remove and wash the cover to get rid of stains and bad smells.M
I have yet to find a better dog bed. This is very cushioned and my dog loves it. I have peace of mind that it's washable. Cute design looks awesome in our home.M
I love everything about this product, the great quality and attention to detail, the fact that I can remove the cover and wash it makes it so convenient, great for the environment too, also I love print and color of the fabric, it was an instant HIT with my
3 dogs! Thank you so much for the wonderful job that you do!J
The quality of this bed is excellent. Everything I expected from the Janery. Tucker is very suspicious of anything new. It took him a while to warm up to a thick bed. He had a lot of fun getting to know the bed and making it his. First he had to bump it around a bit. Then there is the nesting digging. Now he is fully committed to it and loves his green bed.